Are you concerned about how your children use the internet and their interactions on social media? Do you wish to monitor your employees’ online activities and ensure they are productive and not merely surfing the internet?
Such is now possible in today’s world with the development of spy apps that allow surveillance and comprehensive monitoring of a target device remotely. With these apps, you can observe activities performed on the mobile devices of your children or employees. Although the legal status of spy apps remains debatable, they are pretty functional in helping individuals exercise parental control on their children and in making employees more productive.
Device monitoring is even made more accessible with spy apps fitted with keylogger technology which essentially monitors the target device’s keypad from a remote location. Within this article, we will review the best keylogger spy apps. We will also examine how these apps work.
How Do Keylogger Spy Apps Work?
Spy apps are designed to monitor other devices remotely. Some of them require physical access to the target device, while others function using iCloud. For efficient surveillance, however, keylogger spy apps come with a particular technology installed.
The keylogger technology in these apps is designed to record every keystroke made on the keypad of the target device. This means that every letter or word typed on the phone’s keyboard is recorded by the feature, thus providing you with important information like usernames and passwords being used on the target device.
As a result, they have become favorites of companies and business owners who utilize them as a tool to monitor their employees’ behaviors and actions. Phone surveillance with keylogger spy apps is also very easy as you need to install, have them set up and monitor any device of your choice, whether iPhone or Android.
Best 5 Keylogger Spy Apps For Android And iPhones
Here is a review of the top five keylogger spy apps for Android and iPhones. We will also highlight their prices, pros, and cons.
- Browser History And Social Media Monitoring
- Call And Message Monitoring
Spyier is an excellent surveillance tool as its keylogger feature is top-notch and takes record of every keystroke on the target phone regardless of how minor. In addition, the keystroke record is also made available for proper and thorough monitoring.
As the app is quite functional in stealth mode, its presence on the target phone is safely hidden even while it performs its designed task effectively. With this app, you can efficiently monitor all the activities on any phone of your choice ranging from calls, messages, and location to social media and internet use.
- Spyier is easy to install and has a user-friendly interface.
- No rooting or jailbreak is required to access its features.
- The subscription plans for this app are pretty expensive.
- It does not offer a free trial.
Spyier offers three subscription plans for both iPhones and Android devices:
- Premium plan: $10.83 per month.
- Family plan: $99.99 per month.
- Business plan: $399.99 per month.
For Android devices:
- Premium plan: $9.99 per month
- Basic plan: $39.99 per month
- Family plan: $69.99 per month
- Call Monitoring And Recording
- Location Tracking
Even with the several keylogger spy apps available today, ClevGuard stands out as unique and highly efficient as it allows you to track the activities of any device from a remote location. Its keylogger feature takes record of all the keystrokes of the target device’s keypad, offering you access to sensitive information like usernames and passwords.
In addition, the spy app provides the real-time location of the target phone even as it moves. As an added feature, you can view several files on the phone from wherever you are, making it a suitable spy app for iPhones and Android devices.
- ClevGuard is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- It comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- The app also has a stealth mode, which makes it undetectable.
- The app does not offer a free trial.
ClevGuard offers users three packages:
- One-month plan: $39.95 per month
- Three months plan: $19.98 per month
- Twelve months plan: $9.16 per month
- Call Monitoring and Recording
- Social Media Monitoring
Remote phone monitoring is carried out effectively and efficiently with this app as it comes with advanced features designed for call and text monitoring, internet surveillance, and even camera hacking.
The app also provides a real-time location for the target phone, as once it is installed, it tracks all the phone’s movements.
- FlexiSPY is compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- The app remains hidden and undetected on a target phone as it works in stealth mode.
- It also features advanced technologies like camera hacking.
- To use some features on the app, you may need to root or jailbreak the target phone.
- Its subscription plans are also quite pricey.
FlexiSPY offers its users three packages:
- Lite plan: $29.95 per month
- Premium plan: $68 per month
- Extreme plan: $199 per month
- Keylogger Technology
- Call And SMS Monitoring
- Location Tracking
One thing that makes this spy app one of the best keylogger apps is that it does not require jailbreak or rooting and can provide excellent phone monitoring remotely. The app records all calls, text messages, and internet activities of the target device. Its advanced keylogger also expertly records all the keystrokes detected on the phone where it has been installed.
- mSPY has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use.
- It comes with stealth mode allowing it to function hidden on the target phone.
- mSPY comes with relatively pricey plans.
mSPY provides users with three subscription plans:
- One-month plan: $48.99 per month
- Three months plan: $27.99 per month
- Twelve months plan: $11.66 per month
- Call Monitoring And Recording
- Social Media Tracking And Browser History
If you are searching for an undetectable spy app that efficiently monitors other devices from a remote location, Spyera is just what you need. It provides advanced phone surveillance features like call recording, location tracking, and social media monitoring.
In addition, to call recording, the app also enables email monitoring, and with its keylogger, you can view certain private information like passwords and usernames.
- Spyera comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- It stays hidden in the target device as it comes with stealth mode.
- When compared with other similar apps, its subscription plans are expensive.
- It does not come with a geofence feature.
Spyera offers users four packages:
- Phone plan: $89 per month
- Tablet plan: $69 per month
- Computer plan: $49 per month
- All-in-one plan: $479 per year
With keylogger spy apps, phone monitoring is made relatively easy, and choosing an ideal one can be tricky.
Luckily, this article has examined five of the best keylogger spy apps, their different pricing, pros, and cons. A careful review of these apps has led us to conclude that Spyier is the best keylogger spy app. We only hope that this article steers you in the right direction when choosing a keylogger spy app for use.