Do you want to spy on an Instagram account? Think no more! A spy app will help you! But what then are the best spy apps for Instagram?
Our choice of the best spy apps for Instagram are Spyzie, HoverWatch, The TruthSpy, Flexispy, and Spyera.
This article will review the best apps used to spy on an Instagram account without anyone noticing!
- Call and location tracker
- SMS tracking
- Geofence Alert
- Stealth mode
- Track Website History
Spyzie is one of the best Instagram monitoring remote apps. It helps parents take complete control of their kids’ and teens’ phones. It has multiple protection features like restricted usage, app lock, geofencing, SMS/MMS, calls, social media, and internet monitoring.
You’ll see the personal information stored on the spied phone, including photos and videos. Spyzie phone tracker solution works remotely. Most users use it to monitor what their kids are doing online.
- Basic plan: $39.99 per month
- Premium plan: $49.99
- Family plan: $69.99.
- Asides from Instagram, you can track FB messages
- You can also spy on WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, and Viber
- It doesn’t need rooting or jailbreaking
- The basic plan doesn’t have the necessary features
- Customer support service is poor
- Call recorder
- Call history monitoring
- Monitors sent, received, and deleted text messages
- GPS tracking on the map
HoverWatch is one of the best spyware applications. It’s a product of Refog, a software developer specializing in monitoring and parental control solutions. This is a smartphone monitoring software that tracks all activities of the target user. These actions are recorded and loaded into the personal client panel.
You can listen to the recordings yourself; find out the geographic position during the call and the name of the correspondent if it has been saved. This feature is perfect for monitoring your kids’ activity.
You can take screenshots of your target device, which will be saved to your HoverWatch account within thirty days. HoverWatch can track targets on all social media platforms, from Instagram to WhatsApp.
- Personal plan: €24.95
- Professional Plan: €49.95
- Business Plan: €149.95
- You can record all types of calls
- It can monitor browser history
- Lets you view contacts in the address book
- The plans are pricey
- Some features require rooting Android devices.
3. The TruthSpy
- Monitors social media accounts and activities
- Accesses photos and videos stored on the device
- Remote access to the device
- GPS position in real-time
- Browsing history and downloads
This app allows using most of the spy features offered by the best apps of this kind. The developers focus on families with children, as well as spouses who behave suspiciously.
Notably, quite a few reviews of this app complain about the installation process. To check, you can order the 48-hour trial period and find out whether it’s worth investing in.
TheTruthspy might not stand out from the list of other applications from this rating either. But the developers of the software offer a relatively wide range of functions.
- Standard plan: $21.99
- Premium plan: $25.99
- Gold plan: $30.99
- It has a very friendly user interface
- Quite an affordable pricing
- Doesn’t require jailbreaking on iPhone
- Customer service is often not available
- Real-time calls
- Geo Restriction Feature
- Tracks messages and messengers on mobile
This program is considered one of the best software for monitoring the social media activities of kids, employees, and others. Key functions include call interception and online wiretapping. You’ll be able to turn on eavesdropping mode remotely and hear everything around your phone in real-time.
The app can be downloaded from the website. The tool is chargeable and only available after prepayment. You can check the performance of the program only after payment. The number of available functions directly depends on the cost (the higher the payment, the more possibilities). At the same time, the price is significantly higher than most similar programs to monitor smart devices.
- Lite plan: $29.95
- Premium plan: $68.95
- Ideal for WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Telegram, and others
- Provides browsing history report
- Can record from the camera
- You can even block unwanted contacts remotely
- The software can be fully hidden
- Needs rooting on Android and jailbreaking on iOS
- Instagram Spy
- GPS location monitoring
- Browsing history tracking
Spyera is a 100% undetectable phone spying app that works on the target user’s device while remaining hidden. All you need to do is install the app on the person you want to spy on, and the app will monitor the messages sent and received from them while uploading them to an online portal where you can monitor these data.
The app can be used for monitoring what your child does online or what your employee does while they’re supposed to be on the job. You can star conversations for later review. The app is easy to install, and you will get a step-by-step procedure for this, with helpful screenshots. There is an invisible mode option that makes the software tamper-proof by the device user.
- Smartphone plan: $89
- Tablet plan: $69
- Computer plan: $49
- All-in-one: $479
- Lets you view messages exchanged on Instagram in real-time
- Can read deleted messages
- Has an invisible mode option
- It’s pricey
- Product support could be better
Spying on Instagram is by no means impossible if you use some of the apps that we listed and reviewed in the article.
We selected these cell phone spy apps based on the most important criteria: features, accuracy of obtained data, usability, compatibility, affordability, methods, and customer service efficiency. We hope by now you’ve found one you can give a try.