Although instant messaging apps are top-rated nowadays, not everyone has abandoned SMS as a communication system.
For decades many have wondered how to read other people’s SMS. And thanks to today’s highly computerized smartphones and the development of applications, spying on employees, children, or anybody’s text messages remotely is now possible.
For those in a hurry, mSpy is the best spy app for remotely reading someone’s text messages. Today’s article will look at the three best apps for reading text messages remotely. You don’t need to install any app on the target mobile phone with text messages for some of these apps.
Can I Read Someone’s Text Messages Remotely?
Yes, many spying apps are developed for smartphones and computers to monitor messages from another person’s phone.
Several app developers say they allow users to read other people’s SMS without problems. But to obtain the best possible result, it is important to choose the right application. Such applications will help you read other people’s SMS but also help you find out how to get into messenger apps without access to the password.
Here is a list of features that should be checked when looking for an app to read other people’s messages:
- Not just SMS: The best apps can monitor several instant messaging applications as well.
- The difficulty level of the installation process: The best apps are easily installed and come with 24/7 customer support to help.
- Background operation: The best applications run silently, making themselves invisible to the target.
- Refresh rate of collected data: The best apps constantly update every few minutes on messages sent and received/sent-received-saved.
- Certifications for the processing and security data: The best apps do not sell the data to other companies.
- Compatibility with various smartphone models: The best is compatible with Android and iOS, even without root or jailbreak.
- Ease of use: The best apps are easy, even for those unfamiliar with these practices.
5 Best SMS Spy Apps
We have searched far and wide the web to put together the best applications that can help someone receive SMS from another number.
For this reason, we have created a list that can help anyone make the best choice.
- Access to sent and received messages.
- GPS tracker
- Screen Recorder
mSpy has been a well-known spy application on the market for several years. Among the various functions of mSpy is the possibility of finding a whole series of tools dedicated to SMS monitoring.
After it is installed, the application promptly communicates the SMS sent and received by the target smartphone to its control panel, which you can access online. In addition, it can access iMessage and Android smartphone messages, both received and sent.
To this must be added the fact that mSpy works invisibly to users’ eyes. You don’t need to install mSpy on the target phone. Best still, you don’t need jailbreaking or rooting for mSpy to work.
You can also count on the help of customer assistance in case of doubts. Furthermore, the application is compatible with Android and iOS, making it perfect for practically all situations.
- No rooting or jailbreaking required
- It doesn’t have to be installed on the target phone
- mSpy is undetectable as the app is not visible
- It’s pretty expensive for some
- You can only use it on one smartphone at a time
- View timestamps
- Social Spotlight
- Invisible Shield
- Keystroke capture
eyeZy is a spy application available for Android and iOS devices. It is a tool that monitors and records SMS sent and received from a smartphone.
After installing the application on the smartphone you want to control, it will be possible to read a copy of the SMS sent and received remotely. Thanks to its Social Spotlight tool, it is perfect for those who want to check the messages of another smartphone.
With eyeZy it not only becomes possible to control SMS and effectively. But it is also possible to keep an eye on applications such as WhatsApp, KiK, Viber, Tinder, Telegram, and many others.
- Let’s you see all incoming and outgoing messages
- It can be installed in three easy steps
- Has a location finder
- Relatively inexpensive
- You need to install the SMS tracker on the target phone
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, iPad, and computers
- Remote installation
- SMS keyword deletion
FlexiSpy is a smartphone application that falls within the macrocosm of spy applications and has a tool for monitoring text messages.
This monitoring tool records all SMS messages sent and received by the smartphone. Then it makes them readable inside a special control panel while making them invisible to the user’s eyes.
FlexiSpy is the name of a spy application that, within its least expensive plan, also contains a tool for monitoring SMS messages.
This tool can record and report all messages sent or received from a target smartphone.
It then allows them to be read in an online panel freely accessible by the user who purchases the product.
- Can read inbox messages and send messages
- Reveals contact names and numbers of each message
- Spy messages come with time and date stamps
- Can spy on instant messaging and social media messages
- You may need to jailbreak or root your phone
When it comes to reading other people’s SMS, it isn’t easy to find a solution without being caught. But spy apps make things possible remotely. In this case, thanks to applications such as mSpy or eyeZy, putting your hand on SMS becomes all a matter of having installed the right tools or not. If you want us to recommend just one app, you must go for mSpy. It’s an all-around spy app that works for gathering real-time information from smartphones.