People spy on others for different reasons. The rise in technological advancements has also enabled this habit and provided more avenues for monitoring a loved one or an employee. For example, spying on the Google account of a family member can also be helpful in an emergency.
You can easily spy on another device using a Google account. All you need is the Android device manager or Google timeline. However, before you can spy using a google account, you’ll first need to hack the Google account for the login details of the device you intend to spy on.
Using a keylogger is the most effective way to extract the account’s login details. Spying using a Google account involves two steps. Let’s break down both of these steps below!
Step 1: Hacking a Google Account Using a Keylogger App
Several keylogging apps record the keystrokes a person types on their device’s keyboard. These apps operate in the background. Keylogger apps run in stealth mode and go undetectable by the device owner. Here are three apps that feature a keylogger to crack a google account.
mSpy is a popular app that runs in the background. This spy app requires little setup time. More importantly, mSpy includes a built-in keylogger for cracking passwords. mSpy features several other unique features.
How to spy on Google Account with mSpy:
- Sign up for a mSpy account. Enter your login details, then press the Sign In button.
- Choose the type of device and select the device to be monitored. With mSpy, you can spy on iOS or Android devices.
- Then, install the mSpy tracker app on the target device.
- Turn on the device and complete the account setup. Simply log into your mSpy account and activate the device.
Spyic is yet another surveillance app designed to access the targeted device’s account information. This app works with iOS and Android. Moreover, no one can see the app running because it operates entirely in the background. Spyic is also relatively easy to use because it does not require the targeted device to be rooted.
To begin using this app, create an account on the website and select a payment plan for the target phone based on your budget. You will receive a confirmation email once your payment has been received. If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll only need iCloud credentials. After a few minutes, the system will sync, and you will access the Google account.
How to spy on Google Account with Spyic App:
- Register for Spyic and purchase a subscription plan for the target device.
- Follow the setup wizard on the screen and complete the installation process.
- For iOS, input the target device’s iCloud credentials. On the other hand, on Android, you will need access to the target phone.
- Then, allow any permissions that the Spyic app may require and wait a few minutes for the system to sync the data.
- Press the ‘Start’ button to be directed to the app’s dashboard.
- Once on your dashboard, you’ll notice all Spyic’s features are arranged on the left side of the screen.
Spyier is a functional remote monitoring app with reliable iOS and Android compatibility. This app comes with over 30 phone monitoring features. The feature we need in this app is the keylogger. Keylogger is an effective and legal program that runs in stealth mode and saves every keystroke made on the targeted device.
Spyier’s keylogger will transfer data to your dashboard every time the target types something. The dashboard provides direct access to all data. Moreover, you can select to receive the data to your email.
How to spy on Google Account with Spyier:
- Get a Spyier Account. A Spyier subscription plan grants you access to all of the company’s services. When purchasing a subscription, input your email address when prompted.
- Log into your Spyier account. After logging in, you will be directed to a dashboard containing all the features.
- Follow this Android app installation guide to install Spyier on the targeted device.
- Configure the app and allow the requested permissions. You are now ready to hack the Google password on the targeted device.
- Click on the Keylogger feature displayed on the left-hand side of the dashboard and extract the Google account password.
Step 2: Spying with Google Account
Now that you’ve gotten the password for the Google account with the Keylogger apps mentioned above, it’s time to start spying. Here’s how to spy on someone using a Google Account.
Google timeline is an effective method of spying with a Google account. You’ll need internet and the target device’s GPS to be enabled. You’ll also need the target device’s Google account login details (which you extracted with the keylogger app). Here’s how to spy using Google Timeline.
- Launch your browser and visit Google Maps.
- Log into your Google account with the login details from the target device.
- Then, select Menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Next, click on Your Timeline. This will show a timeline of the target device’s movements.
- Navigate to Menu > Your Places > Visited to view the places the device has been to.
Android Device Manager
Android device manager isn’t the perfect spying solution, but it supports useful functions like location tracking, locking/ringing the phone, and erasing the device’s data.
There are no setup requirements. All you have to do is ensure the target phone is online. You will need the Google details associated with Android Device Manager. Here’s how Android Device Manager works:
- Navigate to google.com/android/devicemanager in your preferred browser.
- Enter your Google account information for the target Android device.
- A map will appear on the screen. The device’s location is depicted on this map. You will also be able to lock, ring, and erase the device.
Spying with a Google account can be challenging if you don’t know what you’re doing. Fortunately, we outlined two crucial steps in this article so you can spy using a google account. So, follow our complete guide, and you’ll be spying in no time!